ZIMS Security is the first OHSAS 18001:2007 certified security company of Pakistan. ZIMS has a comprehensive HSE Management Manual that contains written policies and updates on all Health, Safety and environmental issues.. Some of the objectives of this manual are as follows:
- To ensure compliance with all HSE related statutory laws, rules & regulations.
- Strive to reduce the probability of accidents, which have the potential to cause injury, disablement & loss of life.
- Any and all equipment provided by the Company is to be kept in good working order and should only be used for the purpose for which they were intended.
- Any defects in equipment should be reported to the management at the earliest opportunity.
- All employees should familiarise themselves with the procedures to be followed in the event of an emergency at the premises where they are working.
- Any incident which results in an injury must be reported in writing to the management.
- Any employee found, or suspected to be, under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be suspended and subject to the Company’s disciplinary procedures.
- To train and motivate employees, so that they are able to identify and eliminate prevailing workplace hazards.
- To secure a healthy and safe working environment by considering health and safety in all organizational activities.